Wednesday 6 February 2019

Chapter 28: Happy Birthday, Peanut!

I have a confession. 
Welcome back after 3.5 years of neglecting this blog, i actually tried very hard to login, as I forgot my login username email address... 

it has been a wonderful journey thus far & lets go:


1) Flying Birthday-Cake Helium Balloon
Trying to be special, Levitation was always my choice, what is levitation?! Some sort of unusual flying pose or floating pose. So, here it is! after multiple attempts and some post-processing in photoshop! Woohoo, I'm satisfied! This photo was taken infront in my neighbourhood! 



2) Legends Share the Same Cake

Thanks SaiLouZais for the cake. Blew it in office, not because I syiok sendiri but because I have a colleague birthday 2 days before mine! 



Introducing my colleague aka my clinical department boss, Hidayah. Shoutouts: Happy Birthday boss! Thanks for tolerating my off petang every Friday.

Not forgetting, she is the only person who I can discuss clinical cases with. 
















Intendedly, we purposely hold the knife this way as 90 degree was the best angle to attract your attention!


3) Cut the Craps, Eat the Crabs

Thanks for the huge and tasty crab! 

Cake was chosen by my niece, it's a CNY theme cake, a gold fish symbolises 年年有余 & a very Huat Panda! Haven't ate yet, the cake is still in my fridge... Looks good though! 


4) Awesome 4 
Thanks for the loud and awkward birthday song ever!  

Thanks Zhen Ying, thanks Joanne, thanks Kai Xin! Appreciate it... Being part of the gang, always makes me feel proud & belonging! Hope everyone is success and happy in pursuing whatever we want. You good, i good! Yes, got people rear me when I'm old! 






5) Roses are red, violets are blue.....








6) Life is dry, hence humidify it! 
Thanks ZY... Thanks for making my life much more moisture... 

No comments:

Post a Comment